Laura Sofia Pereira Dias
Laura is an enthusiastic and professional physiotherapist with over 10 years of experience in primary care. Laura’s versatility as a therapist is primarily due to the broad context of care that she has worked in.
A highly experienced physiotherapist in musculoskeletal medicine, most recently working as a senior therapist for The Integrated Health Clinics in Cornwall and she currently works in palliative care for The Cornish Hospice Trust.
- CSP (The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) Membership number: 098647
- HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) PH108415
- Kinesio Taping
- Paediatric Chest Physiotherapy
- CPR – Resuscitation training
- Blue Badge Assessment course
- Sports Massage Therapy and MET
- Pilates Level 1
- Manual therapy combined with yoga